Prof. Dr. Andreas Goldschmidt
Prof. Dr. Goldschmidt is Chair and Managing Head of the International Health Care Management Institute (IHCI) and Chairman of the Board of the Centre for Health Economics (ZfG) at Faculty IV (WiSo/WI) of Universität Trier.
The offices held by Andreas Goldschmidt include that of spokesman for the university sector of health and social studies at the FOM University of Applied Sciences in Essen and principal of the Hessian Vocational Academy (BA) in Frankfurt/Main, as well head of the Hessian Administration and Business Academy (VWA) in Frankfurt/Main.
Responsibilities and positions include the following:
- From 2012 full member of the class of Social, Legal and Business Sciences of the European Academy of Sciences and Arts
- From 2012 associate member of the Drugs Commission of German doctors
- From 9/2000 to 9/2004 and from 9/2012 to 9/2016 a member of the Medical Informatics committee of the (GMDS)
- From 2003 to 2004 adviser to the Federal Ministry of Health and Social Affairs (BMGS) on the telematics infrastructure of the future and on the eHealth card under the heading of ’bit4 health’ - better IT for health
- From 1988 to 2000 a member of the ethics committee of the Medical Faculty of Rheinische Friedrich-Wilhelms-Universität Bonn
CEO - International Health Care Institut