In 2018, under the heading of ’conhIT 2018 – Transforming Healthcare’, three parallel congress tracks will be taking place, with experts once again addressing innovations and trends in Health IT.
Key topics of the outstanding programme of Congress events will include:
• Benefits of the Digital Transformation in Healthcare to the Medical Profession
• Patient-centred Healthcare – Using Intelligent IT to Overcome Sectoral Boundaries
• German Telematics Infrastructure
• Intelligent Technology in Hospitals – the Convergence of Medical Technology and IT
• Digital Discharge Management – Ideally Controlled Processes
• Opportunities for Digitalisation in Medical Care
The Congress programme will also feature the new “IT Werkstatt”, where small working groups will jointly discuss and develop ideas on the following topics: ’Patients and their Data’, ’Personnel Shortages in Healthcare’ and ’The Blockchain in Healthcare’.
As in previous years the conhIT Congress is being organised by the industry associations bvitg e. V., BVMI e. V. and gmds e. V. The organisations CIO-UK and KH-IT e. V. provide contributions on the subject matter. The conhIT Advisory Board is responsible for compiling the programme of events. Its members represent science, politics, users, the industry and health insurances.